Every writer accepted into the QualityGal writing team is placed on a minimum of 30-day probationary period, which may be extended at the discretion of QualityGal. During this time, the writer’s progress will be monitored to make sure that QualityGal is a good match for the writer and vice versa. We want to ensure that all writers are comfortable and are successfully completing any/all assignments on schedule, and in compliance with those guidelines.
It is beneficial to the writer that they comply with the following QualityGal guidelines:
- Follow the style assigned to any/all article
- Spell check all assignments before submitting them to be edited
- Make sure all articles are original content. All articles are run through Copyscape, a plagiarism checker.
- Follow all directions as explained in the Instructions of each assignment
- Meet all deadlines. If there are extenuating circumstances, and deadlines cannot be met, please contact QualityGal
- If an article is returned to a writer by an editor, the deadline for the edits is always 48 hours. If edits are not completed on time, the article will be released back into the panel and the writer will not be paid for the article that was returned.
- Refrain from dropping/releasing any article(s) that has been claimed, especially Urgent articles
- Please be forthcoming with any payment information that should be changed by QualityGal. For example, if an article calls for 30 links and pays out $18, but the writer only includes 29 links, which pays out $15, please email QualityGal to alert them of the change.
- Double check all links before submitting any/all articles to make sure that the article does not contain any broken links.
As always, please free to contact QG at any time with questions or concerns. We also welcome any input from our writers and would love to have more writer input.